Sunday, January 20, 2013

What's your story???

I can barely contain all the excitement at this point. In 9 days I will be invited to start selling a product that I find to be the most amazing line of jewelry EVER.

It makes a wonderful gift for your daughter, mother, grandmother, best friend, aunt, cousin, YOURSELF.... :)  It is awesome!!! MORE TO COME!!!!  Online launch party, my website, parties at home...You are going to LOVE this. 

Love, hobbies, GREEK LETTERS, birthstones, and just plain ol PRETTINESS can be all yours CUSTOM designed!  I cannot wait for you to let me design one for you (and of course you can design your own)... I have several people in mind that I cannot wait to show them a locket that fits them perfectly!

I cannot explain the feeling that I got when I opened mine on Christmas Eve from my mom.  It was just perfect and I almost cried.  I have a locket that screams MARY. 

It's silver---which is my choice of jewelry.
Inside my locket you will find a little girl with K's birthstone, a flute, treble clef, peace sign, and my initial.  IT IS BEAUTFIL. How PERFECT is that?? Especially for those who know me!??

No comments:

Post a Comment