Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Real life.

I thought I would let you in on a little secret.  I am a SLOB.  I have no organization skills whatsoever when it comes to my home.  It may look cute when you come in, but don't open any closets, cabinets, or drawers! :)

I should be ashamed, but I am not.  It's real.  I am not even going to pretend that I am trying to organize on Pinterest or anything.  When I see those organization pins..I laugh a little on the inside and wonder how many of those people pinning those things live just like this.  I bet more than some are willing to admit. hehe

I always think that if I had a bigger house that it would be differnt.  I am sure it would. AGAIN, laughing on the inside.

My junior high band director once told me, as I got into her very, very messy car, that all musicians are messy.  So, there you go.  I blame it on my musicianship. Sounds good, right??

I am however impressed with my organization of my notebook for school.  If I could organize all aspects of my life like I did that thing, my husband would be AMAZED!!!


By the way, I hate all these different crappy tupperware containers.


Do I wish my laundry room was clean? YES, YES I do.  There are items of laundry in here that haven't been touched since the first time they were worn because I don't want to wash crap one at a time.  I try to stay away from special items like this.  So annoying.
 
You can see my yellow pants on the floor, they are clean now---I am wearing them right now. hahahaha
 
 
My goal over break was to clean out all my closets.  Yeah, that didn't happen. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment