Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm dreaming of a......

Well, the big talk on Christmas Eve was SNOW.  But everytime I checked the weather, we were on the very edge of this BIG snowstorm, so I didn't get my hopes up.  I mean a WHITE CHRISTMAS in Arkansas?? REALLY?  It had not happpened since 1926. 

Wellllllllll, it did start snowing on Christmas Night!  And THIS is what we woke up to!

 
Your foot didn't touch the ground because the snow was so deep.
 
 

 
Pretty amazing, huh?  I think AR is prettier covered in snow. I wish it would just stay.

 
Looks like a pretty comfy chair, right? :-)

 
Making sure they mess up every inch of my pretty snow covered yard.

 
Nobody loved the snow more than our sweet Lacey.  When we first adopted her 2 years ago it snowed like three times and she acts just like a kid everytime.  It is so precious.

 
This is the "igloo" that K's daddy made her.  Pretty sure we won't see another igloo making season for a long time.  This really made her year--as it would any child.  And ME!! I love WINTER!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment