Tuesday, January 8, 2013

One SCARED MAMA...

Ok.  I KNOW things happen.

BUT, in this day and age when your DAUGHTER does not show up at her normal time and you give it a couple of minutes just in case and then you walk down to the stop to see if you see any kids around and there is NOBODY around----YOUR HEART SINKS AND THE PANIC SETS IN. 

Is this bus late?  Did they get into an accident?? Did everyone make it home EXCEPT YOUR daughter because of the unthinkable??

This is our FIRST year with the bus and it has taken me a long time to get used to it.  If you know me, you KNOW this already. 

A man driving down the street saw me---and apparently the PANIC on my face---and rolled down his window to inform me that our kids were safe and sound---still at school.  The bus broke down.

THANK YOU JESUS!!!

 BECAUSE THIS MAMA WAS ABOUT TO LOSE IT.

And all while I was in a panic, Kaitlyn was in a panic at school explaining to her friends that her mom was at home freaking out thinking she had been abducted. 

Does she know me or what??

No comments:

Post a Comment