Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Control

Many gun sales take place without background checks, and "that's bad policy," he argues. Conducting such checks "doesn't stop a law-abiding citizen from getting a gun. But somebody with a history of illness, felony record, they need to get checked."  ~~Copied from a CNN article


I would like to know WHAT is wrong with this?? Why are so many people all crazy over keeping weapons of the hands of those with mental illness and felony records??  I don't understand!!!! :((  I am NOT an Obama lover or anything, but I do NOT believe for one second he is trying to take away your 2nd amendment rights! 

I can tell you right now, I am a law abiding citizen that you DO NOT want carrying a gun.  I don't trust myself with that kind of power no matter how much training I have had.  AND I know I could be wrestled to the ground in a heart beat and someone could TAKE MY GUN....

What a sad world we live in.

1 comment:

  1. And I don't mean that as that I would hurt someone...I just don't want that kind of weapon in my hand. EVER. I had to in the military and I did NOT LIKE IT.

    ReplyDelete