Monday, January 7, 2013

Legoland!

 
 
This is how we started our Christmas Break! Kaitlyn and I drove 16 hours to Winter Haven, Florida to see the doubly awesome Nicole and Daisy!  Might sound crazy to most, but when you see your family once a year, you tend to do crazy things in order to see them. :)
 
 
And we would totally do it again.  The drive was not bad at all.  It was actually pretty relaxing.
 
 
 
I have so many pictures I need to upload from the trip.  I probably should have done that before I decided to blog about it.
 
 
We miss these gals so much.  It's lonely here in Arkansas most of the time.
 
That's why I need to get back to school!  I start Thursday, thank goodness!!!  I need structure in my life.  When I have so much time on my hands, I tend to do nothing.  I think, OHHHHH, well I can do that tomorrow.
 
I need help.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment